Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an early photo of the females of the litter from which we will be getting our puppy around the end of August. They are from Ash's Mystical, about 4 weeks old now. We don't know which one is ours yet - Marie is going to select her for us in a few more weeks. Now we just need to choose a name, ugh, it's so hard!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,241 Posts
They are all very pretty girls! Congratulations. My mom's mpoo's sire is an Ash's Mystcal dog. He is a sweet boy, just right for her.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Oh boy, I’m jealous.... I want a puppy too. You are so lucky.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
In the past I've always adopted adult or adolescent dogs, this will be my first puppy. I'm anxious and excited about it.
My
Babykins was almost a year old when I got her and I often think about what I missed when she was a puppy. My next poodle will be a puppy - toilet training and land shark phase and all the joy. I'll be thrilled if you post back about your experiences comparing it to adopting older dogs.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My
Babykins was almost a year old when I got her and I often think about what I missed when she was a puppy. My next poodle will be a puppy - toilet training and land shark phase and all the joy. I'll be thrilled if you post back about your experiences comparing it to adopting older dogs.
I sure will. Then you can decide if it seems worth it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had a list of names that I kept adding to for weeks! Then, it wasn’t until I was in the driveway at the breeders to finally pick up my boy that I just “knew” what his name should be :) you’ll get there!
Gorgeous puppies, how exciting!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Oh how pretty they all are! Congratulations and hope your Puppyhood is easy and fun! Have you started finding yourself in the 'dog' section of any store you visit lately? It's amazing what you suddenly decide your puppy cannot do without......... puppy retail therapy while waiting for Gotcha Day, Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh how pretty they all are! Congratulations and hope your Puppyhood is easy and fun! Have you started finding yourself in the 'dog' section of any store you visit lately? It's amazing what you suddenly decide your puppy cannot do without......... puppy retail therapy while waiting for Gotcha Day, Hahaha!
Haha, yes I've been collecting dog toys over the last few weeks. I figure if I get one or two every week then I'll have a nice variety by the time she arrives :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts