Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching "Designing Woman" with Gregory Peck, Lauren Bacall and Dolores Gray. Dolores Gray has a black standard poodle (groomed in a Town and Country) who gives away that Gregory Peck is hiding in her bedroom when Lauren Bacall shows up trying to find out if Gray and Peck are still an item. The dog does a very nice sit pretty holding his shoe which Bacall ends up throwing out the bedroom window.

I love seeing poodles in the movies.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That's a good movie. Your post reminded me of a movie I haven't seen in years, "Wild and Wonderful" with Tony Curtis, Christine Kauffmann and poodle named Monsieur Cognac.

I also end up watching "The Lost World" with Claude Rains and Jill St John, nearly every time it's on, just for Frosty the toy poodle. Love watching the little poo bark at the dinosaur :)

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rose n Poos, Designing Woman is an all around fun movie made even more so by the Poodle. I will have to look up the Tony Curtis movie. In my waning days of summer break along with it being very hot that sounds like a good late afternoon cool off break.

Reactions: Rose n Poos
1 - 3 of 3 Posts