Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've read the title and I'm pretty sure you believed this is off topic, but I promise it's not lol. I invited a friend over today to watch the Black is King film and we loved it! Want to know what I loved the most about it? The part with the poodles haha. At this point, my friends and family know my obsession with them and when those poodles appeared, my boyfriend tried to grab the remote before me because he knew I would rewind the film for the dogs!

In my opinion, the part of the film the poodles appeared in was a depiction of black regalness; the poodles sat at the foot of women in extravagant gowns looking just as beautiful as those women too and all I have to say is...thats amazing. I know that many poodle owners do not want them to be viewed as just foo foo dogs only, but their beauty is kind of out of this world even for dogs. That scene was very powerful in itself and I feel the beautiful breed had a role to play in it and again, I just thought it was amazing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not going to lie, they're not in it for very long scene since it's more of a visual film.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts