Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a bit of advice here. Wilson is mildly reactive to beef. I avoid it because he starts licking his armpits and paws. He has reacted this way to beef pizzle sticks. He also loves them. Do you think he would be okay with bison pizzle sticks? For the record, he does fine on venison, but not lamb. Is there anyone here with similar experience, or who has a favorite store they order from. Thanks. Old photo, but I love the character of the dogs shining through. Sailor thinks dressing up for photos is stupid. Wilson thinks everything is fun.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Well haven't tried bison pizzle with the poodles but Pia is reactive to beef in any form but she can eat bison don't know if that helps

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
I think it’s worth buying one to see if it’s safe.

I just have to comment on your Easter themed photo. OMG that’s so funny and cute.

·
Premium Member
9,162 Posts
I’m a valued customer of boulderdog.com They always send samples with every order. Buck loves their bison knee caps, actually everything they make, but he has no food allergies.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. Tell Buck I ordered some knee caps for my boys. I 'm also trying a few other things. I really like that items are categorized by protein source. Our little Jack Russell is going to think he died and went to heaven when he gets to gnaw on a knee cap. The little terror has strong jaws and is not afraid to use them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts