Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Click n Treat's Birthday! I hope everyone will join me in wishing this valuable PF Family member a wish for a spectacular day! I am sure many of you have benefitted from all her wonderful (and entertaining) contributions!

Show her some Birthday love!!!!! :birthday::love2::present:

·
Premium Member
23,178 Posts
Oh yes, I saw that in my FB upcoming birthdays list. Happy day my friend.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
A very special :birthday: wishes to Click.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Does the DMV ask prospective employees...

1. Were you a hall monitor as a child?
2. Do you expect people to have telepathy and get angry when they do not read your mind?
3. How good are you at being rude to people?

Stand in this line for 20 minutes to get a piece of paper. Now take your paper to the next line and stand there for 20 minutes. Get snapped at by a rude employee because you needed a different piece of paper from the first line and didn't get one. Stand in the first line again. Fill out a form. Wait 20 minutes to have your official government form X-j873/B stamped. Go over into the next line to have your form inspected by someone who grunts, and points you to the next 20 minute line where you pay for your license. I think purgatory looks like the DMV office. Line after line, shuffling paperwork from one person to the next. And getting snapped at by a bureaucrat for doing it wrong makes it even more awful. I hate the DMV.

One day, one bright glorious day, they all will be replaced by robot kiosks. Insert driver's license, confirm you haven't moved to a new address, wait for photo, receive new driver's license. And the robots will say foreign words like, "Please," and "Thank you," and "Have a happy birthday."

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. It's a bright spot that I needed today.

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Does the DMV ask prospective employees...

1. Were you a hall monitor as a child?
2. Do you expect people to have telepathy and get angry when they do not read your mind?
3. How good are you at being rude to people?

Stand in this line for 20 minutes to get a piece of paper. Now take your paper to the next line and stand there for 20 minutes. Get snapped at by a rude employee because you needed a different piece of paper from the first line and didn't get one. Stand in the first line again. Fill out a form. Wait 20 minutes to have your official government form X-j873/B stamped. Go over into the next line to have your form inspected by someone who grunts, and points you to the next 20 minute line where you pay for your license. I think purgatory looks like the DMV office. Line after line, shuffling paperwork from one person to the next. And getting snapped at by a bureaucrat for doing it wrong makes it even more awful. I hate the DMV.

One day, one bright glorious day, they all will be replaced by robot kiosks. Insert driver's license, confirm you haven't moved to a new address, wait for photo, receive new driver's license. And the robots will say foreign words like, "Please," and "Thank you," and "Have a happy birthday."

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. It's a bright spot that I needed today.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Click, my DVM lets you renew 1 time by email and the license is good for 4 years so initial license 4 years + 4 years renewal and I don't need to deal in person with the DMV for 8 years. The only reason they need you to come in when the 4 year renewal expires they have to get a new picture - the line for this is never long. Wish you could do that in your case, and I thought Ill. would be even easier than Ala. No. I'm sorry your had to go through all these hoops and 3 lines to get a license - ridiculous.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday, Click - hope it was a lovely day, and that the year to come brings all good things!

Reactions: Click-N-Treat
1 - 20 of 23 Posts