Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billy's continental is being grown out again and he has quite a way to go but he is in pattern and the hair is growing well right now. He has changed a LOT since he has been in handling and obedience classes. He is totally engaged now and seems to be a very up and happy dog.

I like Taffy's lion clip that I gave her but I found I prefer her top knot up so I am growing that back out again and can make a little bubble now....barely..LOL

He looks like he has a pompadour! LMAO

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Woo! Billy is looking SUPER fine! :D Taffy is so cute, too. I love their little tied up topknots... some days, I find myself wanting to grow Desmond's topknot enough to tie it up, but I figure I probably wouldn't be very good about tying it, and he'd rip it out... hahah. A girl can dream though!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Very lovely! I love the tied topknot look but I can't seem to keep from scissoring Dana's. As soon as it gets a little long, I'm itching to grab the shears and hack it off!!! LOL :laugh:

How old is Taffy now?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very lovely! I love the tied topknot look but I can't seem to keep from scissoring Dana's. As soon as it gets a little long, I'm itching to grab the shears and hack it off!!! LOL :laugh:

How old is Taffy now?
Taffy is 16 months now. She looks so mature and so does Bill. People always give me that really surprised look when I tell them how old they are. They always say that they would have thought they were much older because of their look and how well behaved they are! Makes me proud!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts