Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Billy is doing well at his obedience classes. He has three left to go and is a star student. He is used to show others how to work with their dogs...LOL But, we took a couple of handling classes to see how it would go. I am going to go back to take the whole series with him later on.

Our instructor is soooooo tiny!! LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Break between handling class and obedience class.

Getting lots of lovin'

Now the other side please!

Alfie came for a handling class too. They are so cute in the mirror.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went out to the car to get my soda and came back to this. Too cute! Where'd you go mom?

Obedience class begins...

Billy sat square!! YAY!

I love going to classes with my babies!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Go Billy Go! Looks like he's having a lot of fun in both classes.

And I am <3 the pic of him and Alfie in the mirror. When did the pup grow up? And he is sssooooo fluffy compared to Billy it had me LOLing.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go Billy Go! Looks like he's having a lot of fun in both classes.

And I am <3 the pic of him and Alfie in the mirror. When did the pup grow up? And he is sssooooo fluffy compared to Billy it had me LOLing.
Thanks!

That is one of our favorites too! he grew FAST!! He is now taller than Bill. We groomed him out completely before class but we did not clip him back. He really needs to be clipped down for his show coming up soon.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
That is great Deb

Please keep us posted ! I want to take Enzo to agility or OB not sure yet but I am still waiting for this dock diving poold to open :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is great Deb

Please keep us posted ! I want to take Enzo to agility or OB not sure yet but I am still waiting for this dock diving poold to open :)
OH....dock diving!! I wish we had that here. I know two of the poodles would do well in it. We were thinking of just trying them out on our own when the weather warms up a bit more.

I hope you get to do it and make sure you post pics of Enzo do his thing!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Looks like you're having some fun. I love the bookend boys and the mirror picture, very cute. I'm glad Billy is excelling in class. He is a poodle after all ;) I know Lacey and I are having a ball in obedience and agility. We wish you all the best in your training!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you're having some fun. I love the bookend boys and the mirror picture, very cute. I'm glad Billy is excelling in class. He is a poodle after all ;) I know Lacey and I are having a ball in obedience and agility. We wish you all the best in your training!
Thank you so much. He had another class Tuesday night and was the best in class again. He is very much the teacher's pet....LOL :love:

It is a wonderful feeling to be working with your dogs as a team! All the best to you also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts