Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a historic snowfall for our part of Vermont. Dianne and I went out with the spoos yesterday hoping to get some fun pics in the snow but the storm picked up again and the pics aren't that great. Color is a little weird as it was getting dark and I did some adjusting. We did have fun. For more info and photos of the storm, you can go to the thread: http://www.poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=5854

Taffy waiting for mom to catch up...

Billy

Taffy peeks over the top of a snow bank...LOL

Taffy's signature jump....

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And we can still run....sort of....if they plowed...

Grace is a'comin'

There really are two dogs there...somewhere....Billy & Grace

Chantel's cute little butt

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taffy dives in...

What happens when you run through water and then through deep, wet snow? You get GIGANTIC bracelets that weigh you down so much that you can't jump anymore and it is time to go home!! :smow: LOL

Taffy checking out the field.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
OMG!!! That is something to behold! I have never seen bracelets like that before on a Poo. They must have weighed a ton! My fave is the one of Taffy and Billy (?) sitting off the in the distance side by side having a little conference. Too frigging cute!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mom, we have BIG SNOW!!

See, It's bigger than me even when I stand up!

View looking South from our house.

Can we go in now mom?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The poodles look like they had blocks of ice on their feet. I bet that took a while to melt!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wonderful pictures - beautiful Spoos! Thank you for sharing:) We haven't had all that much snow, and probably won't now - it's getting a little late in the season around here. Spring is on its way!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG!!! That is something to behold! I have never seen bracelets like that before on a Poo. They must have weighed a ton! My fave is the one of Taffy and Billy (?) sitting off the in the distance side by side having a little conference. Too frigging cute!
You know...it's just one of those things that you see and you just know you're not going to be able to sneak up on them and get the shot before they notice you. WELL...was I wrong; thank goodness! I got three shots of them like that before they realized I was out there. But when they did, it was all over. I couldn't get them far enough away from me without a sit/stay to get anymore shots. It's a precious photo that I am going to cherish. Gosh....wouldn't you just love to know what they were talking about? My guess is that Taffy is telling Billy that if the snow would melt, she would stop pooping on my back porch!!
....sigh

Oh, and yes, that is Billy with Taffy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts