Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the BIG June Photo Contest!!!

The theme for this month is "Poodles and Friends". This could be 4-legged or 2-legged friends!

The Poodle Forum has been so good to us that we wanted to have a BIG 1st Place Prize for the June Photo Contest.

1st Place will receive an assortment of prizes!! See the Prize Basket Picture below. The basket includes our Blue Long Dog Furry Squeak Toy, Yellow Heavy Braided Rope Bone, Rubber Football & Braided Rope, Brown & Beige Super Soft Squeak Bone, JW Pet Ever Tuff Chew Bone AND Green Hedgehog Plush Squeak Toy!!

2nd Place will receive a toy of our choosing.

Here are some guidelines we will be following:

1. Open to everyone, no matter where you live. Unfortunately Our
Amazon Store only ships to the US but we’ll ship prizes to wherever
you live.
2. Only one entry per member - no series of photos.
3. To be fair, no altered photos (borders or thought balloons, etc.).
4. You must vote for someone other than yourself. To vote use the
“Thank you” button.
5. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be the first picture posted
chronologically.
6. You won’t be eligible to win back to back months.

Let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Post to this message.....AND LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!

Brogan's Heroes
Jill & Courtney

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
now 014.jpg

From a few years back but sweet Flower with kitty friend Mr. Bogus McHenry

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Killa says "Just chillin with my peeps!!"

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
I know they're not eligible for the contest, but here are my Great Danes Finn (blue) and Asaah (harlequin) with their friend Scrappy the pit bull. Finn lives with my ex husband, so now Asaah is an only dog. She loves getting together with Finn for playtime. I'm looking forward to getting her a poodle friend, hopefully next spring/summer!

image.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They one thing I love most about these pictures is that it doesn't matter what size or breed your friend is....you love them anyways! The world can learn a lot from our dogs!

Keep the photos coming!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not sure if this is still going on, and this may not be the most beautiful picture of all time, but I thought I'd share. I think it's pretty cool to see all three dogs playing together, since one is 6kg, one is 8kg, and one is nearly 50kg :D
My beautiful boy Pickles on the left, then my best friend's dog Ruby, and my gorgeous baby Hendrix. We do have another dog, but he always looks away for photos and he doesn't play like these three. He just pretends they don't exist as best he can.
Also bonus picture of Hendrix reading with me in the car, because I like to be included in all the doggy fun. <3

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coco and her Best Bud

This is Coco. 1.5 year old ST Poodle and her best friend Scarlett also about a 1 year old ST poodle.Coco in pink collar and Scarlett in red. Coco is a vision and mentally impaired rescue. But completely at home with a few special friends..and here they are in a wrestling match. They played for more than an hour and we had to pry them apart so their humans could go do other things! Photo taken on my iPhone mid June 2016.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coco and Scarlett

This is Coco (pink collar) and her best buddy Scarlett (red collar) at play..Coco is a 1.5 year old vision and neurologically (brain) impaired rescue. She is very selective about her friends..and we couldn't tear these two apart for over an hour! Great fun to watch her be a normal dog and just wrestle!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Contest is still on till July 15th! So keep voting and posting.

Yes Teddy's Stick does count! The couch is Mr. Brogan's best friend :act-up:

We've had some technical difficulties logging onto the Forum and posting in Brogan's Heroes but we are back!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts