Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I'm new to the forum and thought that I'd share some of my favorite pictures of my three poodles (I co-own Betty Jo and Jenny with Cherie Perks of Arreau's Standard Poodles). Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo, has the blue collar) and Arreau's Golden slumber (Jenny, has the green collar) are going to turn a year old on Sunday Sept 9. Sport (the apricot) is 8. My family and I love our dogs and consider them to be family members. My kids use them as a pillow blanket and mattress from time to time.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hey Deb...

The girls birthday is the 13th. But you can give them two cakes. I know they'd be really happy with that!!

How do I see the photos??? If I could figure out how to post photos too, I could start an album of these babies, and Flynn and Toby. These girls are too beautiful not to show off!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops filling out too many forms for the kids on back to school today and goofed on the date. Here are a few more pics to make up for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Awww!! They are all so precious! Those pictures just put a smile on my face the whole time I looked at them. :) Thanks for sharing, they are some beautiful poodles.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, they are all so beautiful! Betty Jo and Jenny are stunning reds, and Sport is a lovely apricot.

I especially like the pic of your son and the two reds on the couch! How precious.

Thanks for spoiling us with pictures!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Great pics. Gorgeous kids, both human and fur. Everyone looks so happy. Really like the one with Daddy cuddling up with fur babies on the bed, that so happens around here too when we go to bed at night or during the day if someone decides to take a nap. It especially happens with me, I think that I am the alpha around here, or perhaps they just all LOVE their Mommy a lot. When I lay down they all come in and jump up on the bed, making sure that one of the others does not take their special spot.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the lovely comments. We love our poodles and enjoy having them hanging out with us. There sure aren't many better combinations in life then kids and dogs (especially poodles!!). Its lots of fun seeing them all growing up together. I wouldn't miss it for the world!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww love the one with the big heart, very adorable and very pretty poodles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts