Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trillium came over today after many, many delays because of human sickness at one end or the other. But today we struck gold and got them done. Please forgive the winter nose. They are just starting to go back to black for spring.

We got a couple of woolly mammoth shots, some with their Mom and some of them alone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Oooooooh, pretty girlies!! Lucy's sisters are loookin' good! Thanks for the updates!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Awww so cute!
Betty-Jo and Jenny are so alike, but I guess you get that for being sisters lol
Is that a red poodle toy I see hanging from the door there??

·
Registered
562 Posts
OOOOH What a pretty pretty girl, well girls!!! So red and so petite :)
I love the clip too! Looks really nice on them.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all of you for the kind comments. Their haircuts will likely need some tweaking because they were so badly overgrown. The groomer made such a terrible mess of them that we had to wait to do them to let their bad cuts grow out to be corrected, then I was sick, then Trillium's kids were sick. We did that entire cycle several times, so they looked like Doodles when we started them. But they look pretty now, and I was thrilled when the coat came off to see that tthey haven't faded even a tiny bit.

Yes Jak, that is a red Poodle toy. We walked around a corner at Walmart and there it was in pink, so we investigated a bit, and found it in red. Quite a find actually because it is next to im;possible to find anything the colour of my pups.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
:)They all look fabulous!!

LOVE this trim:)

What blade did you use on the body? I am having a time acheiving that look on Suri.

Holly is such a pretty mama too.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
:)They all look fabulous!!

LOVE this trim:)

What blade did you use on the body? I am having a time acheiving that look on Suri.

Holly is such a pretty mama too.
Thank you Olie!! I used a #7 on them because they were so long and shaggy a #5 wouldn't go through them. I usually like a 5. It makes them look like a chenille throw.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They look awesome!!! Great colour and such pretty faces!! I guess it was a haircut weekend for all of us!
YEs, it seems that way!! Your groomer did a lovely job on Rogan!! Who was it? It seems to be quite a task to find good groomers in Ontario! We had to grow the girls out for so long to be able to correct everything she screwed up. Their heads were like floppy mohawks and she massacered Jenny's tail. We had to scissor it down into a bulrush because she clipped it all the way to the end and left a tiny little paint brush tuft on it.

Their colour and Rogan's is very close. I am pleased that at their age they have not faded out one bit, so hopefully he will hold his colour too. They are built just like him too.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
My daughter's best friend thinks that is what the reds look like after their groom, and she is right. I have a chernille throw, and since she said it, it always makes me think of them.

Trillium will be posting another thread of the girls when they were here. She got some stunning photos!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
So who is the lighter Spoo on the far right in the pics? She is a gem too! Was that momma of your last litter?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts