Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That is wonderful! Ours are the same way. When they are in the house, They quietly chew on a toy or go to sleep and we actually forget they are in here occasionally!

·
Registered
912 Posts
She looks very pretty. You gotta love that poodle look, they are so expressive.
Mind you I was having a bit of a downer moment last night, tears and all, and T couldn't have given a rats a**, kept trying to pull the toilet roll of the holder! So much for emotive poodles :smile:

·
Registered
339 Posts
She looks very pretty. You gotta love that poodle look, they are so expressive.
Mind you I was having a bit of a downer moment last night, tears and all, and T couldn't have given a rats a**, kept trying to pull the toilet roll of the holder! So much for emotive poodles :smile:
She really is a beauty. I love her expressive eyes.

Blue Fox- I'm sorry you were having a down moment. T doesn't like that at all..That's really what he was saying... trying to take your mind off your down mood. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww hope your better today bluefox. I've had days like that and its always my dogs that get me through.
I'm sure Daisy talks with her eyes the way she looks at me when I speak to her. She's so clever too, the other day she tried to squish on the end of the settee that had hardly any room, so I said to her "go round Daisy and get on this side, there's more room", and she did. I've not told her that before it was the 1st time.
I'm so proud of her :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh she is lovely! Where abouts in the UK are you?
I actually realized last week that we have 2 toy poodles next door but 2, never seen them out and about though, can't wait until we bump into them!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh she is lovely! Where abouts in the UK are you?
I actually realized last week that we have 2 toy poodles next door but 2, never seen them out and about though, can't wait until we bump into them!
St.Helens in the north west :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts