Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Murphy needs a new shampoo because his hair is getting frizzy for some reason? Any suggestions??

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Does he need a haircut to cut the tips off? or is it really dry in the house? You could just boil a pot of water to add moisture back in the air.

There's a handful of threads if you search "shampoo" or "poodle shampoo" or "best shampoo" in the search bar. You'll see Nature Specialities Almond Crisp pop up too, it's good. We use it.

Chris Christensen's brand is like the bugatti or rolls royce standard for grooming products. If you have deep pockets or choose to spend a little extra on shampoo/conditioner, then go for it.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
We too have had lots of dry static issues with Poppy’s hair. I boil big pots of water to humidify the house. The shampoo I use is Natures Secialties Almond Crisp. I order it on Amazon and dilute it heavily before using. Poppy is sometimes a little piggy and loves to play in mud. Lots of baths and her hair never is dry from bathing. I have used the Almond Crisp shampoo for 25+ years.
B7116858-783E-4B05-A856-7A0F8BB68828.png

1 - 4 of 4 Posts