Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite dryer and why? I have one poodle and would like to invest in a dryer for home baths! I’m not looking for the cheapest, but what works best and why.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I only have the one, so I cannot compare, but I use the Flying Pig Flying One. I like that it's very adjustable. Has three heat modes and has continuous speed adjustment. So far works great.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I have had the Shelandy dryer from Amazon for about 1 1/2 yrs. $70 and it works great. Heat on or off plus variable speed dial and several nozzles. I can bathe and dry Poppy, my standard, in about an hour. Great time saver and it is plenty powerful too!

·
Premium Member
6,559 Posts
I spent $250 on my Kool pup dryer, I love it, it has cut my drying time in half. My grooming has improve because my poodles hair is straighter.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have a K-9 III professional grade. I’m happy with it. I had always planned on grooming my spoo, but if you are looking for cost/benefit, professional grooming of a spoo is expensive. I’ve more than paid for the cost of equipment with savings. Perhaps that means I need a second spoo for even more ‘savings!’

1 - 6 of 6 Posts