Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had some issues with bernie in our house more specifically my little danish farm dog has decided that bernie should die. This is because bernie refused to be bullied. So now we live in a house with baby gates- but peace with this is finally found. (Ie danish farm dog no longer screams bloody murder when HES on the other side of the gate!)

Bernie is finally relaxed enough to CHILL. He loves going on the furniture when he's in the living room (If i'm away from home and have the DFD with me- he gets run of the house with my old aussie) his favorite being the big chair. When he's in the house but behind the baby gate he has found a new favorite napping place- the GROOMING TABLE>

So some pics of Bernie- who's finally sleeping when we're up- and resting and relaxing. HE's finally strong enough he can lay down and get back up with out falling down. and has put on about 5 pounds since January 4th.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Awwww! What a sweetie! I love his little crooked nose! :hug: The grooming table story is funny because my daughter's spoo loves to jump up on the table just to hang out, too! I think she has a better view from up there! :) Luckily she realizes that she's not supposed to jump down from the table by herself and she always waits patiently until someone comes to lift her down! :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh he jumps up and down and all around all by himself- no stopping him- i think he wants to be an agility dog- too bad for him *L*

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanksCbrand- I think he looks hideous *L* he hadn'tbeenbrushed in most of those pics :p i'mtrying REALLY hard to not play with his grooming MUST GROOM THE AUSSIE who has a show in 2 days!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts