Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fall inspired shoot of Isabella, took a lot of work enhancing and fixing in photoshop,but it was worth it. We have another pageant coming up this Saturday and she will be looking snazzy!This is a big one with a lot of competition so be cheering us on over the interwebs come this weekend! :)

Sorry haven't been on lately, not feeling like my usual poodle talking self after re-homing several of my beloved dogs. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OMG those are so adorable Bella is a doll ! I think I have baby fever now, I been looking at babies a lot more than I used to. LOL

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
They all are cute but I like the first two pics best as they look the most natural.

Good job and good luck at the pageant this weekend.

Also, how's Bella's health now? Has she gained any weight yet?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bella is such a beauty! Kick some butt at that pageant!

My favorite is the first picture, its really stunning.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They all are cute but I like the first two pics best as they look the most natural.

Good job and good luck at the pageant this weekend.

Also, how's Bella's health now? Has she gained any weight yet?
Thanks! I would say she's been doing a lot better because she has gained weight since we have been adding more calories during feeding time and on a strict feeding schedule, but she caught a bug yesterday and had the runs and was puking so we took her to the hospital last night. She is fine now,but we was told to only give her pedialite for today, so she will not be attending school (her little therapy school) today. That stomach thing has been going around here lately...:doh:

Thanks guys, you are all so sweet! The first two is my favorite as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts