Poodle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since I have been on here so I thought I would update you guys!

Bella is doing well. All signs of the pregnancy have gone and she's began eating dry food. Her skin is quite dry and flaky so the new food is fish based and packed with omega 3 and 6 so hopefully that will help. I'm also bathing her in an oatmeal shampoo to help sooth her skin and help with the flakiness. So far it seems to be working very well!

I took her off the lead this week and worked on her recall which is amazing. Her sit and wait commands are also real good.

I have booked her in to be spayed and have some dental work done during the first week of June. No more pups and hopefully a pain free mouth.

Well that's all for now. More updates coming soon.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Thanks for the update... I'm sure everybody was waiting to hear how she is doing! It is so great that she's back to normal and your lives are continuing. And yay! on the recall off leash! What a good Bella!

Hope the spay and dental are non eventful and all goes perfectly. My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thanks for the update!
Glad to hear that Bella is doing well.
I hope her spay and dental go well for her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.