Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He doesn't play much back- but has decided it's easier to just put up with her then to avoid her LOL

Her appetite was down her first few days- and now she's eating like a little pig. She eats what my 20lb dog eats + and then that's 2x a day so she's eating almost 3x what he is. She lost some weight in the trip so i'm glad to see her packing it away. She also finally had a night with no piddles. She was good the first few nights but with little apetite it's easier- then once her appetite picked up we weren't making the night (as in peeing before waking me up- not that i expected her to sleep the whole night) but last night finally some sucess in that realm.

She's off to a horse show this weekend to help me in the show office as im' running it.

Jackson and Bella have come to an understanding. She doesn't climbe into his mouth- he tolerates her existance...

all the dogs love the new bed/quilt it's So soft and smushy-

She came to a barn wed with me while i taught- put her on the bench (there was a mom with her until i took this pic) She sat on the mom's lap and watched the whle lesson- this was between lessons- she then played on the ground until i was done teaching my second group.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Simply adorable! I like the bed picture most:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts