Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's so sweet. Bit whiney :p but after a long flight i don't blame her. But very brave and bold- came right to the front of the crate plopped her head on my hand and just went "HI" she then went to visit great grandma (who loves her) before we headed to work for the afternoon. I've got her with my aussie (who is the most in your face with puppies) she's so mellow she doesn't want to play yet- needs a nap after that big trip!. We're off to everyone's first sleep in the new house tonight (plumbing not til tomorrow but thank goodness for the gas station on the corner!)

She's fast asleep on my lap right now.

her registered name is going to be Silken's Twilight. I'm very happy to have her - she is my DREAM color . And will do obedience, and some flyball when she's old enough.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
SQEEEEEAL!!!! Congratulations, NeVar!! She's adorable! My daughter would love a phantom someday, too (oh heck - I'd love one of EVERY color/pattern if I could!) :)

So with a name like Silken's Twilight - call name Bella, can I assume you'll be at the movies this weekend?? :lol:

Congrats again!

Barb

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Bella is so adorable. Look at those perfectly placed markings! I am happy you got your dream puppy! I cannot wait to watch her grow. BIG congrats Nevar and enjoy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
She's so adorable! :)

Her coloring is awesome, I've never seen a picture of a poodle that color, lol. I would've thought she was another breed!

Good Luck to you and your new poodle baby.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i saw th ecolor a few years ago and it went on my wish list. Gotta say not many breeders out there i'd even consider buying from. Quite a few puppy mills doing this color. It's more common in the mini's.

downside- can't show it- cept UKC- but that's ok don't want to show poodles (THE HAIR the HAIR- aussies have enough hair to deal with prepping for show ring thanks!) but she's going to be one spanking well groomed dog in the obedience ring!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Major congrats!! I know you have been searching and then waiting for awhile now! She is very pretty, and i love the "eyebrows"! I cant wait to see how she developes.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Has anyone told you that she is gorgeous!!!
Such perfect phantom markings!!!!
Look forward to all the pictures to come!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Her markings are beautiful!! And, I love her shaved face. Best of luck in her performance career in the future. I look forward to watching this girl grow up.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Aww, congradulations on your new puppy! I know you've been waiting anxiously for her!

If I were getting a Twilight named puppy I'd probably name her Rosalie! (She's a pretty kick butt character, IMO) :) Can't wait to see more pictures of Bella!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Ooooh lucky girl!! And that goes for both of you!! Wish you all the best in bringing her along and I look forward to watching her progress. She is beyond lovely!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts