Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Spoo, she is getting so purdy...can't wait til she has more hair so I can play with it, lol!

I snapped the pic for my avatar when my hubby and Mika was playing one night...and boy do they play,lol!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I have seen my spoos do that and it can be really scary looking. The first time my husband saw Billy open his mouth and show all of his teeth like that I think it scared him. He was mesmerized by it and just kept starring at all those pearly whites...LOL

I loved it when my girls hair got lone enough to play with. You are going to have so much fun!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have seen my spoos do that and it can be really scary looking. The first time my husband saw Billy open his mouth and show all of his teeth like that I think it scared him. He was mesmerized by it and just kept starring at all those pearly whites...LOL

I loved it when my girls hair got lone enough to play with. You are going to have so much fun!
It reminds me of dentures, lol! My husband and her play everyday and she loves it, it's hilarious to watch...I need to get a video!

:)

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
I thought I was about to see a poodle in a stroller until I realized I was in General Chat!! Haha

She looks great and appears to be growing up fast?!?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought I was about to see a poodle in a stroller until I realized I was in General Chat!! Haha

She looks great and appears to be growing up fast?!?
LMAO, I'm going to strap Scooter in and take a picture now! LOL!

She is small but is indeed growing up fast!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts