Poodle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Phoebe Duck, TKN. Frannie Jane pitt mix
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life According to Phoebe Duck -

So Mom and Dad left me in the kennel this morning. I had chewy toys and Mom's slipper, but I couldn't go running and jumping so I just napped. It seemed like they were gone forever... Mom finally came home and I got to go outside to pee and she said I was doing really, really well with waiting until I was outside and not messing in the house. But I was so excited that they were home, and I had napped all morning so I had TONS OF ENERGY and we played fetch and tag and I got to zoom and play "find it" with my pink Kong and she had me find a stinky tea bag that she hid and I jumped thru the hula hoop and jumped in the box and out of the box and sat in the box and... And... And... Now I'm just soooo tired. That was a lot of work!!! Mom says I should practice "go to your spot." It's a boring game, but maybe she won't notice if I close my eyes for just a minute? My blankie is nice and soft...

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Water dog Floor

(CP here. It only took 2hrs to burn off the crazies. 馃槀 She's a good pup!)

Registered
Phoebe Duck, TKN. Frannie Jane pitt mix
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She has gotten so big!
And half the time I think she's so small!馃榿 I haven't had a dog under 70 lbs in about a decade, so she looks little to me. You're right, though. She has grown a lot. 11 inches, 15 lbs when I got her. She's edging 20 inches and 35 lbs now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts