·
Registered
592 Posts
Peggy shrunk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
The groomer said she did AMAZING and I'm so very proud of my teenage poodle. This was her longest appointment yet and still she raced back to give her groomer one last happy kiss goodbye.

Good girl, Peggy!
She looks great! How nice she loves her groomer! Renn still doesn't really enjoy going, its that separation once there he is fine but he hears me come in and its like ok lets go home!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Is that the same dog?

She looks perfectly groomed for the holidays. Good girl Peggy.

edited to add, looks like Santa will have to bring Peggy her grown up Christmas outfit for next year.

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Super Moderator
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She looks great! How nice she loves her groomer! Renn still doesn't really enjoy going, its that separation once there he is fine but he hears me come in and its like ok lets go home!
It's usually such a stressful place. Even as a human, I can feel it when I walk inside. I'm not surprised Renn doesn't love it!

·
Super Moderator
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that the same dog?

She looks perfectly groomed for the holidays. Good girl Peggy.

edited to add, looks like Santa will have to bring Peggy her grown up Christmas outfit for next year.
Santa's already got her eye on an especially lovely coat in the window at her favourite pet boutique!

Errrr....I mean "his."

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
OMG, so beautiful! Her "twin," Spice, is sporting her "before" look right now...I can only hope his "after" will be as sleek, lovely, and elegant as hers! Happy holidays!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Peggy you lost weight !!! Bella went on the ‘grooming’ diet on Monday too. It’s amazing the difference a bit of hair can make ?. Peggy looks lovely.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts