Poodle Forum banner

Been away for awhile, question about color?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  spoospirit 
#1 ·
I am starting to think Dutch is not a Silver, but a Blue? How can I tell for sure? His face and feet look silver(although his face seems to have gotten darker), he has brown under tones and his skin appears to be blue(I think). I dont know?? Can anyone help me out in figuring out what color he is? TIA

#14 ·
He is really handsome and silver. I have a blue and no offense taken. It's funny but I think a lot of poodle owners really agonize over the color of their spoos including me and Dianne because it takes so long for them to clear so that you can be sure of what you have. We thought Billy was black when we got him. I was a bit disappointed to realize that he will blue out but then got used to the idea and he is just so handsome to so what does it matter.

We're still debating over Grace...is she silver? is she silver/beige? is she a light blue? Gosh! Who knows at this point. But she sure is one beautiful, elegant poodle with an amazing personality!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.