Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive the haircut, I haven’t been well enough to finish the grooming and she only had her head done...

Here she is playing with a treat dispenser made for cats. She still likes it and you can hear her getting mad at it because it’s not dispensing fast enough, lol.

https://youtu.be/LfLQ5qmSK08

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Beckie sure is concentrating on that food dispenser. Does Merlin ever play with them? He's just standing back watching.

They are so cute together.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
OMG! I can't believe I didn't notice this thread earlier. That is one cute dog and little Merlin looking on wondering what all the excitement is about. Haha. She is really an adorable little dog and that's a really fun toy. What's it called...where did you get it? I need one. Thanks for sharing such a video. It really put a smile on my face this morning.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
That was soooo cute! I buy cat treat toys too! They are just the right size for little dogs (as long as they are not destructive!) Does Merlin ever sneak in for a treat that Becky has 'dispensed'? LOL!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG! I can't believe I didn't notice this thread earlier. That is one cute dog and little Merlin looking on wondering what all the excitement is about. Haha. She is really an adorable little dog and that's a really fun toy. What's it called...where did you get it? I need one. Thanks for sharing such a video. It really put a smile on my face this morning.
I don’t remember but it might have been on Amazon.

This one is similar, without the bell : https://www.amazon.com/DADYPET-Interactive-Dispenser-Puzzle-Medium/dp/B07D9F2RQL/ref=sr_1_60_sspa?__mk_fr_CA=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2CHAZQGJYVJ89&keywords=cat+treat+dispenser+toy&qid=1557346899&s=gateway&sprefix=Cat+treat+dispenser,aps,174&sr=8-60-spons&psc=1

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was soooo cute! I buy cat treat toys too! They are just the right size for little dogs (as long as they are not destructive!) Does Merlin ever sneak in for a treat that Becky has 'dispensed'? LOL!
Miss Beckie has food protection issues (not with humans) and she can be quite nasty so Merlin stays away mostly. If she leaves some on the floor he will oblige, lol !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Love the waggy tail

Beckie is really concentrating on that toy, maybe a bit distrustful of it, looking at her stretching for the food, while also keeping a safe distance from toy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts