Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Great pictures. So cute with your girl and her feline pal soaking up the sun together.

It was gorgeous here today too. Is going to even be slightly hot on Thursday. Time to keep working on the gardens. No doggie photos, but thought this was a nice taste of Spring. The Daffodils are out in full force and the Lady's Mantle and Delphiniums are nealy ready to burst. Ahhhhh...spring is amazing!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Isn't spring wonderful. You pics are cute I love seeing the cat hanging out too. Its so wonderful to be able to enjoy the nice weather again. I enjoy seeing all the flowers starting to bloom too. My dogs are sure loving the sunny weather to be out in.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't be expecting nice weather and green surroundings for another few weeks if I was up north. I recently moved to South Carolina and I'm LOVING how full of life it is,minus the bugs, and the case of carpenter bees in our living room :/. It's nice to go to the beach and be able to get a tan in March/April. The pup loves it too, but she doesn't know anything different. lol

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
What a pretty girl! Nice photos, Spoofly. I laughed at the one with the cat because he looks almost camouflaged. LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts