Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is doing well. He won't let me out of his sight. I forgot to get the cone that keeps him from trying to get to his stitches, so I have improvised. I took a strofoam bowl and cut out the center. It fit perfectly. I used sugical tape to make it soft on the edges. Tomorrow I can get him a real one.

He will be going to the groomer/boarder for the weekend because I have to go to a convention. I don't trust my daughter to watch him. She probably would leave him in the taxi all day. I can't allow that. I will go by and visit him in the evening Saturday when I get out. And Sunday I can pick him up. I will miss him very much.

It is something how attached you can become them isn't it. I just am crazy about him.

Debby

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Debbyd, Thank you for keeping us posted. Glad to hear that Beau is home is all is going well. Great idea that you had with the styrofoam bowel. Yes it is very easy to become attached to a poodle of any size, they become family members right away.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know what they become attached as well. he won't leave my side. when I got to see him for the first time today, he peed all over the vet tech he was so excited. she didn't mind, I guess she is used to it.

Debby

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yes, I know they do become attached, and sometimes more so with certain people then with others. That is so funny about the vet tec getting peed on, LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts