Poodle Forum banner

Beau does this thing… 52 weeks!

1018 21
Here we go! I don’t think I had the energy during Beau’s Puppy years to post each week, so here I am now. Beau turned 2 in October and has matured so much, but still with some shenanigans left to share.
I hope you enjoy the photos!
Here are a few older pix to bring you up to current.
Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal

Dog Sky Water dog Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Comfort Water dog Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Working animal Carnivore Water dog Fawn

Dog Dog breed Toy Water dog Carnivore

Plant Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beau was the life of the party at our Xmas eve. I was so happy with how he behaved with the kids and adults, the biggest crowd he’s been with at about 15 ppl. The 4 kids aged 6-11 loved him and played nicely, wanting to teach him tricks and play fetch. These kids were comfortable with dogs. The best part was when the little one went back to his parents and told them he wanted a smart dog like Beau! 🤩🐩🥰

· Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle, Born 02/20/21
5,421 Posts
Beau was the life of the party at our Xmas eve. I was so happy with how he behaved with the kids and adults, the biggest crowd he’s been with at about 15 ppl. The 4 kids aged 6-11 loved him and played nicely, wanting to teach him tricks and play fetch. These kids were comfortable with dogs. The best part was when the little one went back to his parents and told them he wanted a smart dog like Beau! 🤩🐩🥰
Yeahhhh! Go Beau!

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lucky 🍀 Beau got a walk to the river today for some off leash splashing. I don’t have any pix at the water because the off leash spot we walked through tends to invite poorly behaved dogs. I think with the misty rain and holidays we were lucky to find it quiet.
I made the mistake of wearing my light colored jeans, which had to be coated in spray and wash upon our return. Beau still pounces me to play when he gets excited off leash (boing POUNCE yay!). A lot less often then when he was younger but I am always prepared to be 🐾.

Here is the wild child 🙀
Glasses Dog Toy Water dog Carnivore

Plant Water Dog Water dog Carnivore

Dog Plant Dog breed Water dog Carnivore

Dog Plant Water dog Dog breed Carnivore

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beau got a run at the beach! We visited the Oregon coast a few days ago.
When Beau is at the beach he just runs and runs and runs. He doesn’t need a toy to fetch or another dog to chase (tho he would be happy with either of those). It’s impressive how much energy the beach inspires.

I was pretty happy that when we came upon a family with 2 dogs picnicking on a blanket, that Beau returned immediately to me when I called him. He was on his way over for a visit!
Cloud Water Sky Dog Beach

Dog Carnivore Beach Fawn Dog breed

Cloud Water Sky Dog Carnivore

Water Cloud Sky Dog Beach

· Registered
658 Posts
Beau looks very happy. I really like the second picture. The beach really does seem to inspire energy. We lived in Cannon Beach when my son was in grade school. I would take him and our Yorkie and walk the beach after dinner and on weekends. The two of them ran and ran. I can take Wally to off-leash parks and he walks and sniffs, etc, but doesn't really run around. But take him to the beach and he's off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts