Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Bea says hey I am still a happy girl
(Her mono boob is getting bigger affects the way she breathes)
20200325_185740.jpg

Registered
Stay happy, Bea, and make your Mum happy too. It must be so hard, Twyla - Suzanne Clothier likened this time of watchful waiting to being handed a ticket to grief but not knowing the time or date. I hope not yet, and that there are still many days of happiness for Bea.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Stay happy, Bea, and make your Mum happy too. It must be so hard, Twyla - Suzanne Clothier likened this time of watchful waiting to being handed a ticket to grief but not knowing the time or date. I hope not yet, and that there are still many days of happiness for Bea.
I do try to enjoy every second.
My only fear is that Bea may have to die during this time of plague, and I do not want her to go without me and her siblings by her side.
I am happy though she will make it to her 6th birthday next week which I thought she'd never see.

Registered
She is still so beautiful. I am so glad you are having time with her while she still is enjoying life. Many (((hugs))) to you both.

Registered
Hi Princess Beatrice. It's very nice to see your happy, brave face. I know if you ruled the world we would get extra treats. We all send our love, and Stellaluna says you should feel lucky that your mom is not mean and makes you wear stupid stuff for your birthday (well, at least you hope).

Attachments

Premium Member
Hey Bea, you're looking like a happy little love bug. Wishing you many happy play times with mom and the other critters.

Reactions: twyla

Registered
Hi Princess Beatrice. It's very nice to see your happy, brave face. I know if you ruled the world we would get extra treats. We all send our love, and Stellaluna says you should feel lucky that your mom is not mean and makes you wear stupid stuff for your birthday (well, at least you hope).
That's one of the funniest cat pictures I've ever seen. Poor, poor kitty - s/he's not enjoying the birthday!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts