Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20201110_150612.jpg

I wish I videoed it, but I was laughing too hard. Beatrice had a crazy bout of zoomies in the back yard at work, she hasn't run like that in ages.
It's hard to think that she is sick, but thanks to modern pharmaceuticals she is doing well

·
Premium Member
13,260 Posts
Lovely to hear - cherish every day, and especially those that bring smiles and laughter!

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
24,103 Posts
Hearing about Bea having fun and doing zoomies always makes me smile, big time!

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,777 Posts
Oh, that update lifted my heart. Please give your good girl an extra belly rub or back scritch for me.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Bea having a great day - so happy for Bea you and the crew. The loving helps I am sure.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
What a joy, watching Bea zoom.

·
Registered
243 Posts
So glad Beatrice and you got to enjoy this nice weather! Celebrate every day. I have had several dogs live years beyond the vet prognosis. Current Aussie is 17, was told he would not see 13 years.
Your Bea is beautiful! in her pic, she looks so young. I am sorry you are going through these health problems. May they resolve and you and Beatrice get well.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I am so glad to hear that Beatrice had such a great day. She is such a sweet little one.

·
Premium Member
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It amazing, never thought she'd make it to 6 years old let alone 6 1/2 years. The CBD oil, Gabapentin and now thyroid meds, I will leave her on those for now.
I am glad I chose this path keep Beatrice comfortable and let her live her best life instead of doing chemo and radiation.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Twyla, I am happy to her that Be a is having such good days. Even with her diagnosis she is having a wonderful life. You made good choices.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hey, Princess Beatrice and I are on the same meds. Tell her that I said the watermelon wedge CBD is really yummy, ha-ha!I am glad to hear that she still has the zoomies. Her coat looks good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts