Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I trimmed up Leonard's Beard today well I tried to, I muffed it up so off it came

20181229_160636 (2000x1593).jpg

oh and meet his Christmas Lamb

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Haha, his Xmas lamb toy is as big as he is. He's just adorable with or without the billy goat gruff beard.

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Well I suspect you already know what I think! I am definitely with Claire and Johanna, but as we all know it is hair and you can grow it back if you want. It is a bummer that it was an oops ending and not your plan.

I just love clean poodle faces though. I took Lily and Javelin to New Jersey today for match ring time and there were quite a number of poodles there (maybe more poodles than any other breed in fact). Aside from us there were two other standards, two toys and a beautiful black mini girl. I know the black mini from seeing her and her handler and her other dogs around at matches and trials, but today was sort of casual later in the day so I spent some time talking to her handler and her husband. And spent some with this sweet girl in my lap. One of the other people coming to work in the ring is also someone I know and she looked at me and I told her Javelin shrank (he and Lily were in my car, done for the day). We had a good giggle.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Mr Wonderful still looks wonderful, beard or no beard!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Handsomely adorable no matter his facial hair :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts