Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, absolutely stunning !

With winter coming here, if it weren’t for insects as big as a house, I would move to Australia...

Haha! Thanks Dechi. I don’t know about big as houses but we’ve definitely hit fly season! At least the flies can’t kill you :p

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Looks like such fun. I have always wanted to go to Australia. It must be beautiful. I had a distant cousin living in Perth for awhile, and my MIL's brother immigrated to Australia after WW2 from England. She lost contact and we never heard from that part of the family, kinda sad. What part of Australia are those lovely beaches located? I will need to put a trip on my bucket list, which I plan to start soon. Time is running.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I always love Rory's beach pictures! Glad you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing your beautiful part of the world with us! :)

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Absolutely glorious! Rory is one lucky fella. He's having a wee of a good time. You're so good to take him to such a fun place. It's so wide open and beautiful. I've always wanted to visit Australia too...such a fascinating place. In fact, it would be fun (if you're so inclined) to start a thread and tell us all about where you live, more pictures, interesting facts, the nature, animals etc. But maybe you don't have time. Anyhow, thanks for sharing your great photos.

Reactions: Muggles

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like such fun. I have always wanted to go to Australia. It must be beautiful. I had a distant cousin living in Perth for awhile, and my MIL's brother immigrated to Australia after WW2 from England. She lost contact and we never heard from that part of the family, kinda sad. What part of Australia are those lovely beaches located? I will need to put a trip on my bucket list, which I plan to start soon. Time is running.

Thanks Mufar! It’s always sad when you lose contact with family.

This is the south coast of NSW, around the Batemans Bay area. It’s about a two hour drive from Canberra, where I live.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Rory and I had a lovely trip to the beach last weekend. As usual, he had the best time! It was very hot weather and he had a lot of fun splashing in the ocean and dropping his ball in so I’d have to chase after it. Fetch is definitely a two player game when it involves Rory!

View attachment 452939

View attachment 452941

View attachment 452943

View attachment 452949

https://youtu.be/y_Pad08DDSQ

View attachment 452945

View attachment 452947
Do you think that teasing with the ball trick is a Poodle thing? Our Charlie loves to race after the ball, pick it up - and drop it while looking at you with a grin. Then he trots away, leaving you to fetch

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you think that teasing with the ball trick is a Poodle thing? Our Charlie loves to race after the ball, pick it up - and drop it while looking at you with a grin. Then he trots away, leaving you to fetch

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks! Haha maybe! Rory will come back to me with the ball, then (depending on his mood) often start trotting away about 5m, drop it and then start running. I think he usually just wants a head start! But at the beach I’m sure he’s doing it to be funny because he gives me a very particular look as he drops it into the ocean and sprints away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts