Discussion Starter #1
20200128_115525.jpg

20200128_115722.jpg

Bea and baby Baker Bernese Mountain dog 11 weeks old

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bea isn't always up to playing but she does get a little in, I have to be careful it's not too much.
As for getting work done with an 11 week old puppy around , his momma (my boss) is mindful and Baker doesn't disrupt too much, he is a very good boy.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
How cute are they! I love bernese mountain dogs they are so kind but can be a bit of a handful when young. He looks very well behaved for such a young pup. I think its so great the dogs can come to work. I have a neighbor who was walking this adorable little pup yesterday, I figured it must be s one kind of doodle but No it was an Old English sheepdog. 9 weeks old it was the most adorable pup. Didn't even jump around just wiggled his butt! He was so cute I forgot to tell them the baby they were walking was also a cutie. my bad.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What a pair of cuties!😍 Bernese mountain dogs are so beautiful! I'd have one if they were 4x smaller and didn't moult :LOL:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
How cute are they! I love bernese mountain dogs they are so kind but can be a bit of a handful when young. He looks very well behaved for such a young pup. I think its so great the dogs can come to work. I have a neighbor who was walking this adorable little pup yesterday, I figured it must be s one kind of doodle but No it was an Old English sheepdog. 9 weeks old it was the most adorable pup. Didn't even jump around just wiggled his butt! He was so cute I forgot to tell them the baby they were walking was also a cutie. my bad.
I don't even see babies when we're out and about. My eyes go straight to the dogs. 😂

·
Registered
414 Posts
Oh my God! This just brighten my day up! Thank you, for the pictures!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Adorable! Love the Berners, have a friend in MA who's been in them forever, including carting. Miss Beatrice looks like she's really enjoying him 😊.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts