Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This photo was taken by my 11 yo daughter of our black mini named Baxter who's 18 months old.

B playing.jpg

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It looks like you have a photographer in the house! Baxter looks adorable in his play pose.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Good picture of`m playing!!

Where did you get the ball? Moose had a green one like that but he lost it... If I remember they are made out of non-harmful materials for dogs??

-T

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good picture of`m playing!!

Where did you get the ball? Moose had a green one like that but he lost it... If I remember they are made out of non-harmful materials for dogs??

-T
It's a "Life is Good" dog ball. This one has held up to him since he tends to destroy a lot of dog toys. My daughter (who's 11) says "there's a tiger someone with poodle teeth because Baxter got the tiger's"!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like you have a photographer in the house! Baxter looks adorable in his play pose.
My daughter is so patient when trying to photograph our pets (she's patient with them in general). She must have taken around 30 pictures to get a couple of good ones.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
She'll make a good photographer with that type of patience. A few good pics out of many is the norm. She sounds like a nice young lady.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts