Poodle Forum banner

Basic Grooming Tools

21656 Views 19 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  spoospirit
I need to know what are the basic grooming tools I should get for my home for in betweens. Links would be great!! I basically want/need to know what kind of brush and or comb, clippers, dryer, ets. Thanks guys
I need to know what are the basic grooming tools I should get for my home for in betweens. Links would be great!! I basically want/need to know what kind of brush and or comb, clippers, dryer, ets. Thanks guys
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Major excitement my Plush Puppy stuff should turn up today so will let you know what I think once I get to use them.

I have been using Groomers Edge which I like but it is diluted quite heavily, good value but hard to get the solution to stay on the hair as it is so runny it just seems to slide off without penetrating before you get a chance to work it in. I have been halving the dilution and I like it a lot better although obviously not as cost effective anymore.

Plush Puppy is also fairly heavily diluted but doesn't seem so much so will see how it goes.

On another forum I am on they love Aloveen - apparently it smells wonderful and is quite gentle but I have yet to try it so can't recommend.

so you are cheating on us, what other forum are you on??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.