Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my gosh we have this painter here at the house that has pants hanging so low, they are literally 6 inches below his boxers which are hanging at the carpenter pant level! (to put it politely) I am so tempted to ask him, "WHY???" I'm dying to know 1) what is the appeal? 2) how do they stay up? 3) how can that possibly be comfortable?

I mentioned it to my husband and he said he almost asked him today he was so curious! Ha! Ha!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh my gosh we have this painter here at the house that has pants hanging so low, they are literally 6 inches below his boxers which are hanging at the carpenter pant level! (to put it politely) I am so tempted to ask him, "WHY???" I'm dying to know 1) what is the appeal? 2) how do they stay up? 3) how can that possibly be comfortable?

I mentioned it to my husband and he said he almost asked him today he was so curious! Ha! Ha!
Thats so funny. Its even funnier when they have to run with there pants that low. OMG, thats too funny...Im just picturing it now.... and please post what he says when you ask.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My husband couldn't take it anymore and had to ask. He said, "Man, I know it's none of my business but what exactly is holding your britches up right now?" They guy responded, "It's not a fashion statement. All my life my pants won't stay up". Then he proceeded to tell a story about visiting his brother in law in jail. That to me was funny on so many levels. He spoke of visiting a relative in jail as if we all have had that occasion...

There was a guy in the jail with his pants down really low and one of the guards said to him, "honey, that ain't no fashion statement. In hyah that just advatisin'".
:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts