Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blah.

Sabrina flunked Utility both days and Penny didn't do anything in conformantion.

Sabrina was just not in the zone. On Saturday she failed the signal recall and she blew one of her go-outs. Today she failed the signal recall again (uh oh... now we have a pattern... not good) and took a jump on her way to the article exercise. Kind of funny actually. The articles were set up right next to the bar jump. I sent her to find her scent article, she jumped the bar, rounded the judge, worked the pile and brought me back the correct article. I had to laugh. The judge did tell me that she was a nice heeling dog so I guess that is something.

Penny looked great but sometimes you just don't take home that purple ribbon. WB went both days to mature white bitches in full coat. Oh well. Someone took some video of Penny, though, and he is going to send it to me. I'll post it when I get it.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend - isn't that just the way it goes? Either all or nothing. Next weekend will be better!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Cbrand - who cares ; ) - you had fun and your dogs too and next time you will know how to improve performance of the obedience part - I mean, they did not organize well the area for a trail- in my humble opinion !!!!! :eek:hwell:

Is your show girl black ???:) If yes - she won a purple one from me :first:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sorry to hear your girls had a bad weekend. Happens. I know what you mean about creating a "pattern", going to have to nip that in the bud right away, hey? I remember doing my CDX with my Dobe years back and she did the same "no-no" twice in a row and I had to work on it out in public places to get her to do it right and not think she could get away with it whenever she wanted. Sometimes they are just toooo smart...lol.

Look forward to seeing your video of your girl in the ring. Wishing you better results next time! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts