Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...from Maui.
We got delayed in San Francisco for 8 hours(with a 2 year old granddaughter).
I got up the next morning and half asleep brushed my teeth with Gunther's toothpaste...never questioned why it has chicken flavour...oh well!!
I just looked through all the posts and instead of replying individually,I want to say...welcome to all new members and congrats on all new puppy additions.
And...if you walk out the door in the morning and see this,you might as well go back in,get a cup of coffee...it's probably not going to be a good day.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ha, ha, ha, ha......Yep, some days are like that! Welcome back. Sorry you had such a long lay-over but am glad that you had a safe trip.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
...from Maui.
We got delayed in San Francisco for 8 hours(with a 2 year old granddaughter).
I got up the next morning and half asleep brushed my teeth with Gunther's toothpaste...never questioned why it has chicken flavour...oh well!!
I just looked through all the posts and instead of replying individually,I want to say...welcome to all new members and congrats on all new puppy additions.
And...if you walk out the door in the morning and see this,you might as well go back in,get a cup of coffee...it's probably not going to be a good day.
OMG That is too funny :pound:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome back, Spoofan! Sorry your trip home was longer than planned, but at least you're back safe and sound. GREAT picture! Lately I've had lots of days that started and ended like that!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Welcome back!! Hmmmm, stuck for 8 hours in a layover with a 2 yr. old. Wonder why you brushed your teeth with dog toothpaste and didn't realize it...lol?!! Hope you had a good time!

Yep, if I saw that when I went outside, I'd go back in and back to bed....lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts