Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My neices (Julielle) first word is dog. Julielle is OBSESSED with dogs, she has to be staring at them while she eats and loves to sit on the floor with them and touching them. Atticus is her favorite though, she goes crazy when she sees him. We were letting them play on my sister's bed and she kept pointing at him and my sister and I both said dog when she pointed and she clearly said dog right after! We were like what?! did she just say that?! and now she says it all day while shes play, bouncing in her bouncy seat, eating ect. I got a video of her tonight while I was babysitting, feeding her dinner. I thought it was cute, until she decided to tip over her jar of food...haha

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/?action=view&current=0129001728.flv

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
That is awesome.

Someone is going to grow up to do a lot of work with dogs, methinks!

:)

My first word was "Jeff"...which was our dog's name!

·
Registered
229 Posts
SO ADORABLE!!! :) My younger son's first word was...get this...."HELP!" LOL! We have no idea where he got it from, but he said it all the time....when he woke up from his nap he would yell help! When he finished eating, and wanted out of his high chair he would yell help! LOL! Not out, not up, but help! LOL! Kids are so funny!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts