Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today I finally got a few movement shot's of my Sting Machine. There is a newer stacked up shot as well. The stacked shot isn't perfect but good enough for a puppy....so I think. lol

Anyhow, Im so pleased with him I just wanted to share and well, brag a little too. He's such a good puppy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is precious! How old is he again? I'm jealous, your weather looks fantastic!
He turned 4 months on Jan 29th. I though he was 4 months a week and a half ago but he actually is just now 4 months. lol Silly me...

Ya, we've had great weather over all for a good few weeks now. It hasn't felt like winter to me yet. Today I went out to our new walmart supercenter and a few ladies were wearing shorts. I know it's not cold during the day but shorts already, that shocked me. lol

·
Registered
843 Posts
Lovely pup.
I just showed the pictures to Gunther,saying...see,that's your cousin.
He perked up and growled at them.
Sting is very black,isn't he?
Nicely proportioned boy,good posture.
Can't wait to watch him as he grows.
Is he teething yet?
Make sure you watch his second teeth..that they set in properly.
But silly me..of course you know all that.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lovely pup.
I just showed the pictures to Gunther,saying...see,that's your cousin.
He perked up and growled at them.
Sting is very black,isn't he?
Nicely proportioned boy,good posture.
Can't wait to watch him as he grows.
Is he teething yet?
Make sure you watch his second teeth..that they set in properly.
But silly me..of course you know all that.
Do you mean his adult teeth? He has a good bite but please give a heads up if there's something else to look for.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yes,his adult teeth.
Just get the vet to take a look and make sure they grow in properly.
A friend of mine discovered,during an unrelated visit to the vet,that her 7 month old spoo has an adult tooth that grew the wrong way.
Her options were braces(who knew?) or remove the tooth,since it was irritating his jaw.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes,his adult teeth.
Just get the vet to take a look and make sure they grow in properly.
A friend of mine discovered,during an unrelated visit to the vet,that her 7 month old spoo has an adult tooth that grew the wrong way.
Her options were braces(who knew?) or remove the tooth,since it was irritating his jaw.
Awww. Got ya! Ive heard of the braces....people will go to great measures for there pretty show dogs. lol

I will certainly be checking his teether's and looking for that. Right now I just practice checking his bite like a judge would. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
He turned 4 months on Jan 29th. I though he was 4 months a week and a half ago but he actually is just now 4 months. lol Silly me...

Ya, we've had great weather over all for a good few weeks now. It hasn't felt like winter to me yet. Today I went out to our new walmart supercenter and a few ladies were wearing shorts. I know it's not cold during the day but shorts already, that shocked me. lol
What part of CA are you from? Just wondering because my Aunt lives in Long Beach and when she was visiting she just loved our Walmarts, LOL! She said the supercenters weren't allowed in CA. Maybe she meant just in her area.

·
Registered
912 Posts
He is a beautiful colour Secreto and looking very handsome. Can't wait to see what the judges think of him :smile: I hope he turns out to be everything you want him to be. Although I know you love him either way :smile:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What part of CA are you from? Just wondering because my Aunt lives in Long Beach and when she was visiting she just loved our Walmarts, LOL! She said the supercenters weren't allowed in CA. Maybe she meant just in her area.
Im in Modesto which is about 5.5 hrs from Long Beach heading North. I know many towns try to fight the supercenter's getting the ok but I guess they didn't mind here. Its only about a mile from my house. Its very convenient for all my diaper's, milk, eggs and bread trip's. The only other supercenter Ive ever been in was in Texas years ago...I really liked it!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Jenn he looks awesome! That is a lovely side gait pic and his looks good to my eyes! He is looking better and better with every pic you post...I bet the judges will agree!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Gorgeous!

Good for you for wanting to invest the time and energy into showing! I wish you lots of luck in the ring.

I will support my kids if they show interest in 5-10 years, but, alas, if not, I doubt I will ever make that big of a commitment...good citizenship is about as lofty as my goals get......although the "Intro to Agility for the Puppy" class in the Spring sure looks like fun! :p

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jenn he looks awesome! That is a lovely side gait pic and his looks good to my eyes! He is looking better and better with every pic you post...I bet the judges will agree!
Thanks. I really hope so as well. Im being very hesitant on clipping him though. Im affraid to do to much. Until I know just how much and the pattern for a puppy clip Im not touching him. lol I get to work on a Poodle this Saturday and learn the puppy clip. Hopefully I do well so I can get Sting going soon.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks. I really hope so as well. Im being very hesitant on clipping him though. Im affraid to do to much. Until I know just how much and the pattern for a puppy clip Im not touching him. lol I get to work on a Poodle this Saturday and learn the puppy clip. Hopefully I do well so I can get Sting going soon.
LOL! I feel you there...every time I clip one of mine I feel like I am going to give them a SURPRISED look by taking off too much top knot above the eyes. I know I am not going to be showing them, but I don't want them to look too silly either. LOL Not that I have a pink poodle that looks silly...LOL.

I have always been interested in those patterns...but not sure I could pull it off even with one! :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts