Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas' mommy - do you have any puppy pictures of Vegas I could see? I'm wondering if my puppy has his coloring right now, and I'd be curious to see if she'll turn as light as Vegas. Her breeder thinks she'll be a "white" or very light cream. Her dad is a beautiful white and her mom is a phantom.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and I'm glad to know that even at 6 months Gunther had that much cream. I really really really hope my little girl turns out to be Gunther's color and I like Vegas color too. If not, I'll love her completely but I do LOVE LOVE the white spoos.
The litter had apricots, blacks, one phantom and two light cream/whites (my little girl and an ADORABLE big boy! If I didn't want a girl so badly - I'd have been tempted by him. But I think he will be big and Wriggs is already on his way. So smaller is better for us.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cute pics of Vegas - how old was he in those? Who is your avatar?
The outside pic. he was between 10- 12 weeks. The inside pic. I think was 8-9 weeks.
The avatar pic. is my other spoo Savanna, she is 2 yrs. old. I had Vegas pic. for the avatar, then gave her a turn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts