Poodle Forum banner

Baby’s first day at the office

966 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Vita 
#1 ·
It’s going very well but we’ve only been here for 30 mins ha! I’ll update after work. Pooh bear (aka Chatham) is 9 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you so much! We're on instagram and I saw that Luna commented on Astrid's pic. That's Chatham's new groomer! Can't wait to see how he looks after she gets a hold of him :amen: Those silvers are stunning, quite like your gorgeous Luna girl!

We're very lucky to be able to bring our boys in. I usually bring in our Havanese, but thought Chatham should have a try now that he is 9 months. He has been a perfect baby angel with people coming in and out and letting everyone touch him, so I'm sure he will be making more appearances :)

#6 ·
Thank you so much!! I don't want to jinx anything, but today he has been nothing short of perfect. I'm sure the 2 mile romp in the woods I did with him this morning before work helped get some puppy energy out, but he has been quietly playing with his kong or napping all afternoon. Whew!

#4 ·
I so wish I could have my dogs at work, but the health department wouldn't think too much about dogs in a full service meat department at a large grocery store. I don't it's so much that they are dogs, if nothing else, they would do a great job of keeping the floors clean, it's just that it would be hard to get enough hair nets and slip resistant shoes on them.

#9 ·
Oh my goodness you are so lucky to have Amy as your groomer! She is amazing!! When Astrid had her babies I was able to help with their volhard and shaving their fft a couple of times. Such a wonderful litter, I adored them! And just a couple of days ago I got to do some handling practice with one of those darling puppies and he is absolutely stunning. I am totally jealous that you get to have her as your groomer. I hope you get to meet Astrid and Calvin and io!

Reactions: Miz34
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.