Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Purple Paris Poodle has faded to a faint Pink Paris Poodle instead...

no bath or brush for a good week or so (oops)

drippy poodle

FLUFF!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol, sowwy Paris, you can't see! Here, I'll fix it and tie your topknot back up...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm. Pink is just NOT my colour....

*such* a patient girlie lays down, rest ehr chin on the edge of the bath, and waits for a half hour with stupid bags everywhere

back at home, pics taken just earlier in bad lighting... but MUUUUCH better now!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow that purple sure is striking! Looks WAY better than the faded pink ;)

also, obligatory freaking out over Paris' beauty: aghhhh adgjklg;asjgdasghljk <3 she's soo pretty

·
Registered
319 Posts
I adore PPP! My favorite picture of Paris in this series is her being so patient waiting for the dye to set. I have to say if I get a white poodle there may be some purple in his/her future! (Unless it is Eagles season there might be some green too haha). Poor thing will be a technicolor mess as I don't have your amazing groomer skills.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ahhhhhh....one of my favorite poodles all done over!! She looks terrific in her darker purple like she is making a real statement!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That is SO wicked...I love it. If I wouldn't be disowned by my family, I would consider jazzing Mitch up with some colourful ears. I love how he has some natural apricot "highlights" in his ears, but I'm not sure if any of the "manly" colours would look very good. I think the purple is just the most perfect colour for dyeing.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
hehehehe, we have an obedience seminar this weekend, an overseas guy has come over and I managed to score one of the handler positions (rather than being just a spectator).

Paris got some great reactions! LOL! The obedience instructor guy who was taking it was in mild shock for a few mins, then wanted photos be taken by his helper to be sent to some friend or something, and he kept looking to Paris; stopping his train of thought and having to re-start himself again!!! hehehehehehe!

A few people there said they don't really like the whole dying thing.... but had to admit that darn it, Paris totally WORKS it!!!

Last time I dyed her I was gonna do the fading thing on her ears, with it being dark at the bottom and fading up to the topknot. But it didn't work very well, so this time I decided I'd go all out and do her entire ears! It's the exact same purple as I used last time otherwise though! I did fade up her legs again too but it didn't work as well as last time :eek:hwell:

FozziesMom; I generally spend around a half hour brushing her out every week, but it varies as to when she had her last bath etc too; it takes noticably longer if her coat is dirty and gross! It takes about an hour to bath & dry her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts