Poodle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awards & Gifts for the Winners of the September Photo Contest!

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Toffee the toy poodle 
#1 ·
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the September 2020 Photo Contest!

The theme this month "The Eyes Have It - They're The Windows To My Poodle's Soul".

This one was really something, eh? Lots of gorgeous entries, beautiful poodles, and fierce competition. Before I go any further, I'd like to thank the contestants and voters who made this month's contest rock!

You can see the initial thread of entries here, and the Voting Poll thread here.

We have two contestants who tied for 1st Place, Reraven123, and our newer member, Toffee the Poodle. In addition, two contestants tied for 2nd Place, Basil the Spoo, and Spottytoes. Please give them and all the contestants a big hand in the comments. Thanks also to Olive Love for suggesting the theme.

Below are their awards and screensaver gifts of their poodles.
On with the show!

See less See more
#4 ·
Honorary Award Winner - Basil The Spoo!

Screensaver Gifts for Basil the Spoo!

Note to Basil: I only had your entry and profile pic to work with as screensavers, so whenever you get around to it, send me a couple other photos you want to use and I'll convert them.

#6 ·
Please take a moment to thank our contestants. Again, you can see everyone's entry photos at this PF link and the votes at this PF link. Thank you also to everyone who voted. Altogether, we help give PF that extra sparkle!

If you would like to artsy up your photos into screensavers, you can do so at LunaPic. It's free, no sign up, and easy to use. You can also see my simple photo tutorial here on PF for how-to examples of this.

Until the next month, which hopes to be Spooktacular.

Vita 🌞

#13 ·
Oh my, I only just saw this. Nice one! Thanks for all the votes.

I know we all feel the same, but Toffee has been an absolute blast and is nothing but a positive in my life, even when she's being a ....!
Cheers for the votes and I look forward to future pic competitions. They're fun.

Have a good Friday one and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.