Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and passing out the September 2019 Photo Contest
Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

We have a winner and two tied winners from our categories this month, Shadows, and Boundaries: Doorways, Windows, & Fences.

Please see all photo entries at this PF link, including the winning entries. This was a very competitive contest and our members had remarkable photos.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #8
Many thanks to the contestants and voters
for your participation and giving PF that little extra sparkle!​

*************​

If you would like to transform your photos into artsy pics and screensavers,
you can do so for free with no sign up at LunaPic.com.

For detailed directions on how to maximize LunaPic and for other photo editing tips, see my tutorials here at Poodle Forum, and feel free to add to that thread if you also have tips.

Registered
Those are ALL such cool pictures and screensavers. Thank you Vita!

Congratulations to my fellow winners! :dancing2::happy:

Premium Member
Thanks Vita ! And I'd like to thank everybody at PF for your votes!!!!:love:

Premium Member
Wonderful entries this time around. Congratulations to the winners. Vita, I always enjoy seeing your screensaver awards. Makes the contest extra special. I hope you will continue on with the contests and that more folks choose to participate.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone for the thanks, it's always appreciated.

Asta, yes, I plan to continue with the contests. A lot of members like them and seeing what others produce even if they don't participate. I genuinely believe that photo contests give the forum a little extra "sparkle".

The only other dog forum I've seen that does this - and does it well - is the Golden Retriever Forum. The entries from their September contest are a knock out, check it out here. I swear a bunch of their members must have great cameras and really be into photography! Just who are these people? LOL!

As for the screensavers, they are source of fun, and selecting which artsy photo edit to use from LunaPic is a nice creative outlet. I'm still amazed at the transformation of even very simple photos.

Until later,

Vita

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.