Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and passing out the October 2019 Photo Contest
Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

We have a winner in the Show Us Your Poodle Bum! category, and an unprecedented three tied winners from our category, Halloween/Costumes.

Please see all photo entries at this PF link, including the winning entries. As you can see from the tied votes, this was a competitive contest and our members had wonderful photos.

Also, my apologies for uploading the awards later than usual, I was under the weather which often impacts my creativity, and I wanted to do a good job on the screensaver gifts.

Below is our Winner for the Show Us Your Poodle Bum, followed by are our three tied winners for the Halloween & Costumes category in alphabetical order.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks to the contestants and voters for your participation and giving PF that little extra sparkle!

Our PF November Photo Contest will begin tomorrow evening on Friday Nov 15th, and we will have two categories, one with a Thanksgiving Storytelling theme (using 3 photos), and the other will is Autumn Bliss. See you then!

*************​

If you would like to transform your photos into artsy pics and screensavers,
you can do so for free with no sign up at LunaPic.com.

For detailed directions on how to maximize LunaPic and for other photo editing tips, see my tutorials here at Poodle Forum, and feel free to add to that thread if you also have tips.

Premium Member
Once again, the screensavers are awesome Vita! Sorry you were under the weather. Hope all is well with you now. Thank you for the wonderful gifts!

And thanks to all who participated with voting and/or photos. This was a fun one. The bums one was adorable. It was so hard to choose which little bums to vote for.

Registered
Thank you, Vita! Lovely job on the screensaver gifts. My favorite gift was the one of Diva with the Halloweenie necklace.

Reactions: Vita

Registered
Thanks Vita! The screen saver of Cammie is fabulous! And then you went the extra mile by doing another one of Cammie and one of Sam with his girlfriend!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the appreciation and thanks. I'm especially glad the screensavers came out the way they did and you all liked them.

I like to share the fun, so if you're so inclined, give it a try at LunaPic.com. Free, easy, intuitive, safe and artsy! See my Post 7 on this page for how simple it is. Note: I think you'll need to use a desktop or laptop, and I'm not sure if you can do this with a cell phone.

Premium Member
Note: I think you'll need to use a desktop or laptop, and I'm not sure if you can do this with a cell phone.

I don鈥檛 have the finished result as I kept tapping on 鈥淒one鈥 which would bring me back here, but you can do this on your phone or tablet. Loads of filters, effects, animations and much more.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #13
Re: using LunaPic.com:

... Note: I think you'll need to use a desktop or laptop, and I'm not sure if you can do this with a cell phone.
I don鈥檛 have the finished result as I kept tapping on 鈥淒one鈥 which would bring me back here, but you can do this on your phone or tablet. Loads of filters, effects, animations and much more.
I'm not sure what you mean, but if good if you found a way to use your cell phone for this.

Premium Member
On my phone, using Tapatalk, when I go to an outside website, it says 鈥淒one鈥 in the upper left corner which I tap on to return to Tapatalk. I kept tapping by mistake and ending up back on the forum. I got tired of going back and starting a picture again so I gave up. But yes, phones and tablets work just fine with the pic editing site you shared. (Sorry, I forget that most people don鈥檛 use phones or Tapatalk for the forum).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.