Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the March 2021 Photo Contest!

Our March theme was 馃崁No More Leprechauns!馃崁. We had 5 entries from our PF members, showing their poodles wearing something green so they could remain invisible to leprechauns while seeking the pot at the end of the rainbow. 馃寛

To see all original entries by all five contestants go to this PF link.

On to the Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
All entries have been uploaded now. 馃崁

Let's give a BIG THANK YOU to all the contestants! Thank you also to everyone who voted. Together we give PF a little extra sparkle!

Again, you can see the Voting Poll thread with photos fromall contest entries at this PF link.

If you would like to artsy up your photos like the screensaver gifts seen here (and more), you can do so at LunaPic. It's free, no sign up, and easy to use. You can also see my simple photo tutorial here on PF for how-to examples of this.

Cheers to all of us, and until our next contest,

Vita 馃崁馃寛馃挌

Premium Member
Congrats to the winners and all who entered this month's contest - everybody was a winner. Thanks Vita! Screen Savers this time around were all so good - I really like the black and white screen savers.

Reactions: Vita

Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
Congratulations to all the participants! And thanks, Vita, for another contest. I rarely enter but I always enjoy the photos!

Registered
Congratulations to the winners! Bobby and Peggy are looking very snappy in black and white 馃槉

Premium Member
Congratulations to the entrants and the winners!

Thanks as always to Vita for making the Photo Contest happen!

Reactions: Vita

Registered
Thank you to everyone!!!馃槉 I love to look at everyone鈥檚 pictures! Congratulations to PTP and the always photogenic and beautiful, Peggy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts