Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the March Photo Contest!

March was slow month as PF photo contests go. We had two categories this month, and you can see all the entries here.

1) The Light in My Life, where the contestant's poodle was photographed in soft lighting. Our four contestants were Rkj, The Opera Poodle, Reraven123, and Rose n Poos.

2) Reflections, which had the same criteria but also would be accompanied with an original poem. As the only contestant for this category, she wins an honorary award for the effort since there was no competition.

Congratulations, Winners, and many thanks to the Contestants and Voters for keeping the sparkle in PF!

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Winner of The Light of My Life Category - Rkj & Willard!

Screensaver Gifts for Rkj & Willard!

I couldn't decide which one Iike best, so here are both of these two:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honorary Winner of the Reflections category - Jogogal01 & Stella!

Screensaver Gifts fot Jogogal & Stella!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So that wraps it up for our PF March Photo Contest, and let's give a kudos to our contestants this month! Again, many thanks to them and voters who participate is these monthly contests that give us something extra to enjoy.

If you would like to artsy up your own photos, check out LunaPic; it's free with no sign up. It's pretty intuitive, but you'd like to my photo editing tutorial, it's at this PF link.

Our April contest will start in a week, look forward to seeing you all then! :love:

Vita

·
Registered
592 Posts
Woohoo, our first win! Thanks for the votes friendly folks.

Willard got an extra tasty dinner today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.