1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and passing out the July 2019 Photo Contest
Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

We have a winner in each of our three categories this month. Congratulations Jojogal001, Skylar, and Vita.

My apologies for being late uploading the Awards and Screensaver Gifts for July; I've been at my brother's and didn't have access to my files and Photoshop to make them.

Please see all photo entries here, including the winning entries, they were all fabulous.

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks to the contestants and voters for your participation and giving PF that little extra sparkle!

Again, my apologies for getting this thread up late, I was visiting family and did not have access to my files and Photoshop to make the screensaver gifts and awards.

*************​

If you would like to transform your photos into artsy pics and screensavers,
you can do so for free with no sign up at LunaPic.com.

For detailed directions on how to maximize LunaPic and for other photo editing tips, see my tutorials here at Poodle Forum, and feel free to add to that thread if you also have tips.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:Congratulations to the winners! Your pictures were spectacular! Well done!:first::first::first::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reactions: Vita and Skylar

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Awards & Gifts for the Winners of the July 2019 Photo Contest

Thank you Vita... the screensavers are awesome! And thank you for doing this contest every month. It’s so much fun looking at the pictures everybody posts and reading captions made for them (if there were).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations to The Winners!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Thanks Vita, you do an amazing job with photoshop - they always look like works of art when you're finished with them.

Reactions: Vita
1 - 8 of 8 Posts