Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the January 2021 Photo Contest!

Our January theme was My Fetching Friend. We had four fun entries by our PF members with their poodles showing off their retrieving abilities. We had one Winner, and two tied Honorary Winners for 2nd Place. Since the number of contestants were low this month, all four received the screensaver gifts.

To see all original entries by all contestants go here to this PF link.

On to the Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's give a BIG THANK YOU to all the contestants! Thank you also to everyone who voted. Together we give PF a little extra sparkle!

Again, you can see the Voting Poll thread with all photos at this PF link.

If you would like to artsy up your photos like the screensaver gifts seen here (and more), you can do so at LunaPic. It's free, no sign up, and easy to use. You can also see my simple photo tutorial here on PF for how-to examples of this.

Cheers to all of us, and until our next contest,

Vita 馃馃惄馃寛

Premium Member
Congrats to all in the contest - I had a hard time picking the winner, then decided that all were winners. Love this monthly contest so big thanks to Vita who makes it happen.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, I really appreciate the positive feedback! I spend a lot of thought and time making the prettiest screensaver gifts I can. Lol, not always easy since the color, shadows, and shading don't work with all the selections at Luna Pic. But it's always fun, makes others happy, and I encourage anyone interested to try it out. After uploading a photo, I usually go to the Art tab, then either the Famous Art Works or the Newest Art Effects in the drop down menu. If you give it a shot, show us creation over on my PF Photo Tutorial link here so we can see! 馃榾

Premium Member
I'm a bit late here but I want to congratulate the winners!
I look forward to each contest to seeing the photos that our members share and the creativity of all.
Also, I want to thank Vita for starting the contest and for keeping it running.

Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
Congratulations to the winners! Your photos are just the cheer I need on this cold morning, before the blech starts again!

And special thanks to Vita for keeping this train running!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts