Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Announcing and passing out October 2018 Halloween Photo Awards!

Forgive me, PF'ers, for the delay. I've been so extremely busy the past two weeks with work helping with the Thanksgiving Food Bank for needy students and my family in California affected by the wildfires that I got far behind on the fun stuff like PF.

This is my first free weekend and I plan to relax, so instead of the usual screensaver gifts, Rose and Molly each get an Amazon $10 gift card each as a gift for the contest.

You can see all of the photo entries here.

The Thanksgiving Photo Contest begins in a few hours!

Premium Member
Thank You again Vita for the hard work you put into this for all of us to participate in and enjoy! It's very much like being a Mom who wants to share her 'Brag Book' I think! Hahaha!!!

Reactions: Vita and Mfmst

Premium Member
Thank you for all your work with the photo contest, Vita. I hope PF is paying for the gift cards. Praying hard for the firefighters in California and everyone affected.

Registered
Well said Molly and Mfmst! I look forward to the contest to see what everyone comes up with, and to try my hand at some new things too :)

Reactions: Vita

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #8
Molly and Rose, you're welcome! It was my pleasure.

Mfmst, you're welcome too. It's rare when I can't fulfill my commitments and I really hated the long delay, but I couldn't spread myself too thin, thus I threw in a little extra. I didn't ask PF to pay b/c the former Poodleadm, when I asked earlier this year for award icon under the user names of contest winners couldn't seem to do this simple thing. Under the circumstances, giving the Amazon cards just felt right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts